The Josh McCown show for the Browns didn’t even last a quarter, as on a scramble in which it looked as if he was going to get into the end zone, he was hit helicopter style and fumbled the ball.
McCown was ruled out of the game after the hit with a concussion. Here’s the video.
The hit was somewhat like what John Elway did when he was with the Denver Broncos as their quarterback in Super Bowl XXXII against the Green Bay Packers.
Elway’s results were a little different, as of course he and the Broncos went on to win the game and the Super Bowl.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on