It’s good to be the champ.
UFC Heavyweight Champion and Ohio’s own Stipe Miocic helped close the New York Stock Exchange today. During the historic UFC 205 week, Miocic helped close the New York Stock Exchange with the closing bell on Friday. Along with Miocic was UFC Hall of Famer Matt Hughes and the voice of every UFC event Bruce Buffer. Below are some photos of the event courtesy of NYSE Closing Bell and the UFC.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cleveland Browns: 15 Greatest Moments In History on
- LeBron James officially signs contract with Lakers on
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on