A busy stretch of action continues for the UFC Saturday Night as they invade Mexico City for a Fight Night Show on FS1. It will be a great card with some names looking to make an impact on the national scene. Let’s jump right into it!
Sam Alvey vs Rashad Evans
Prediction – Rashad Evans by Knockout
Reason – A lot of people are picking against Evans and calling him done. I’m willing to give him one more shot here and let him begin the comeback trail.
Martin Bravo vs Humberto Bandenay
Prediction – Bravo by impressive first round Submission
Reason – Bravo shows that his performance on the Ultimate Fighter wasn’t a fluke against subpar competition, and prove just how good he can be. He stays unbeaten.
Randa Markos vs Alexa Grasso
Prediction – Alexa Grasso by submission
Reason – I believe Grasso is too good to lose two in a row, and the 7-5 Markos isn’t on her level.
Alan Jouban vs Niko Price
Prediction – Price pulls off the split decision upset win
Reason – Price is well-rounded and fights to finish his opponents. This undefeated fighter has steady striking with good power, a firm chin, and an advanced ground game.
Sergio Pettis vs Brandon Moreno
Prediction – Brandon Moreno by decision
Reason -The winner here will likely receive a title shot at the Flyweight championship very soon. They are both evenly matched, but Moreno will do enough on the ground to win.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on