The Browns kicked their fans in the stomach yet again Sunday with one of the toughest to take losses in recent memory.
An offsides penalty that could have sent the game into overtime allowed San Diego another chance at a game-winning field goal, and this time it was good as the Chargers topped the Browns 30-27.
We take to good old Twitter for the latest in fan react around Browns country, checking in on fans who once again wonder why they put themselves through such misery every Sunday.
Sitting outside Berea like pic.twitter.com/3guw7dCWmW
— The Lone Barker (@DawgPound_DJ) October 5, 2015
— Pumpkinhead (@PumpkinNation) October 5, 2015
After 50 years as a #Browns fan, I really need to find a new NFL team. Or just spend Sundays jabbing needles in my eyes.
— Jerry Crasnick (@jcrasnick) October 4, 2015
I hate football. That is all! @Browns
— The Miz (@mikethemiz) October 4, 2015
Browns fans … pic.twitter.com/BndBcLsa6W
— SportsNation (@SportsNation) October 4, 2015
Dear Browns, I hate you. Sincerely, –Everyone
— Eric Knappenberger (@CavsWITNESS) October 4, 2015
I'm tired of hearing how hard the @Browns fought today…it's the same broken record every week!!! What about how hard the fans cheer!!!
— Joe Allen Jr. (@JoeAllenJr) October 5, 2015
— Cleveland Chick (@ClevelandChick) October 4, 2015
I'll say it again….it's hard to be a Browns fan.
— Tony Rizzo (@TheRealTRizzo) October 4, 2015
One of the most stupid plays in Browns history. And Mike Pettine says "Thanks for the effort"
— C.E.O (@RMONEYMAKER) October 5, 2015
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cavaliers Free Agent Tristian Thompson Heading to Boston; Inks with Celtics for $19 Million for Two Years on
- Cleveland Browns: 15 Greatest Moments In History on
- LeBron James officially signs contract with Lakers on
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on