It wasn’t even five minutes after the Cavs finally finished off the pesky Indiana Pacers 105-101 at the Q that that one of the loudest mouths in off of media was quickly typing out his prediction for the next round between the Cavaliers and top seed in the East – the Toronto Raptors.
The Cavs will sweep the Raptors.
— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) April 29, 2018
Yes, the same Skip Bayless who over the years seems to take shots whenever he can at the Cavs, LeBron James or anything related to Cleveland, has changed his tune to the point where he sees the Cavs taking care of business, in just four games, against the #1 seed in the East.
We will see if his fortune telling ways are correct.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Deshaun Watson Suspended Six Games on
- Deshaun Watson has Decided he will Accept the Opportunity to be the Quarterback for the Cleveland Browns on
- Will Benson Makes His Debut With The Cleveland Guardians on
- College Sports Betting: How Massachusetts Legalization Compares To Ohio on
- Is Ohio Sports Betting Legal? on