Cleveland- Last night Cleveland Cavaliers forward Sam Dekker had to be carried off the floor against the Magic, after spraining his left ankle. Tuesday afternoon Dekker had an MRI confirm he suffered a left ankle sprain. He is expected to miss 2-4 weeks, and take part in treatment as he is sidelined. His status will be updated as he progresses.
This is another setback for a team that is already missing Kevin Love. Dekker had been starting in place of Love, so new Cavaliers head coach Larry Drew will have some decisions to make.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on