Former Cleveland Cavaliers small forward Richard Jefferson is reportedly signing a one-year, $2.3 million dollar deal with the Denver Nuggets, ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski reports.
Free agent forward Richard Jefferson is closing in on a one-year, $2.3M deal with the Denver Nuggets, league sources tell ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) October 16, 2017
Jefferson was traded on Friday to the Atlanta Hawks along with second-year player Kay Felder. Both Jefferson and Felder were both cut by the Hawks immediately after the trade went through.
Jefferson had other interest from the Milwaukee Bucks and Boston Celtics.
Felder is still currently unsigned.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on