The end of what has been a very different high school football season is starting to wrap up, as the postseason is starting to come to a close with title games taking place in Columbus starting Friday.
The Division I state title game will be played Friday night at 7pm, as two powerhouses, Pickerington Central will look to knock off one of the great HS teams in Ohio – Cincinnati St. Xavier.
Divisions two through seven state title games will take place next weekend, starting with two games on Friday, November 20th (Division VII and II).
Divisions V and III will be played Saturday at 2p and 7p, and Divisions IV and VI will be Sunday the 22nd at noon and 5pm.
Here’s the complete slate of all the games:
2020 OHSAA Football State Championships Schedule
All Games at Fortress Obetz, Columbus
Friday, November 13 – Division I state championship, Pickerington Central vs. Cincinnati St. Xavier, 7 p.m.
Friday, November 20 – Division VII state championship, 2 p.m.
Friday, November 20 – Division II state championship, 7 p.m.
Saturday, November 21 – Division V state championship, 2 p.m.
Saturday, November 21 – Division III state championship, 7 p.m.
Sunday, November 22 – Division IV state championship, Noon
Sunday, November 22 – Division VI state championship, 5 p.m.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on