It’s the start of a new year, and our first NEOSI Top 10 NBA Power Rankings of 2016. Hopefully we did a respectable job in 2015. The closer we get to the playoff push the more fascinating the season gets to watch. Let’s get to it!
The Warriors lost their second game via the Dallas Mavericks, *something we warned readers about last week* and had an overtime nailbiter win against the Nuggets after Steph Curry re-injured his shin. However, they are getting healthier with the return of Harrison Barnes, and Draymond Green continues his stellar season, as he put up his sixth-triple double of the campaign on Saturday.
The Spurs rebounded after losing on Christmas Day by winning four straight. Their matchup vs the Cavs on January 14th should be one of the best games of the regular season.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Deshaun Watson Suspended Six Games on
- Deshaun Watson has Decided he will Accept the Opportunity to be the Quarterback for the Cleveland Browns on
- Will Benson Makes His Debut With The Cleveland Guardians on
- College Sports Betting: How Massachusetts Legalization Compares To Ohio on
- Is Ohio Sports Betting Legal? on