CLEVELAND – In advance of a Wednesday home clash vs. the Grand Rapids Griffins at The Q, Cleveland’s Lake Erie Monsters announced Wednesday that veteran defenseman Justin Falk was added to the Columbus Blue Jackets’ roster on emergency recall.
Selected by Minnesota in the fourth round of the 2007 NHL Draft with the 110th overall pick, Falk has two goals, five points and 26 penalty minutes to his credit in 17 appearances for the Monsters so far this season and registered two penalty minutes in four appearances for the Blue Jackets this year in one previous call-up.
A 26 year-old native of Snowflake, Manitoba, Falk has two goals, 19 points and 136 penalty minutes to his credit in 151 career NHL appearances for the Minnesota Wild, New York Rangers and Columbus in parts of seven seasons from 2009 to 2015.
Next up for the Monsters, it’s a Wednesday clash vs. Grand Rapids with full coverage from The Q underway at 7:00 pm on AM 1420 The Answer and the Monsters Hockey Network.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cleveland Browns: 15 Greatest Moments In History on
- LeBron James officially signs contract with Lakers on
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on