How bad has it been since the Cleveland Browns returned to the NFL in 1999? Well, to best answer that question, we give you this!
Homage, Connect & Inspire, a local Northeast Ohio store located in Crocker Park Westlake, has decided to print and sell the above shirts. Not only that, but the online description used to order them, is too funny not to share.
“Perfection is elusive and hard to come by, especially when it comes to Cleveland football. But every once in a while, the seas part, the stars align, and the football gods smile down on you with unprecedented glory: an undefeated (pre)season. At least, since 1986, anyway.
Raise the banners and schedule the parade, Clevelanders! Because it’s about time we get to celebrate unblemished excellence. Pay homage.”
While an undefeated preseason means absolutely nothing, and we’d be amiss not to remind you that the 2008 Lions went 0-16 in the regular season after going 4-0 in their practice games, here in Cleveland, we almost have to take any positive signs we can get!
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on