CLEVELAND – What can you say about LeBron James, other than he continues to cement his legacy as maybe the greatest of all-time, coming up with a key block in the final seconds, and then hitting the game winning shot at the buzzer for a Cavs 98-95 win.
The victory puts Cleveland ahead in the best-of-7 series three games to two, with the next game coming up in Indiana on Friday evening.
First, the block with the game tied that possibly saved the Cavs season.
multiple angles of lebron james with the game saving block. pic.twitter.com/fAAc0t8sq3
— isaac (@NOTISAACCAMPOS) April 26, 2018
As if that wasn’t enough, in dramatic fashion, James hit the game-winning three to seal the win.
LEBRON JAMES. GAME WINNER. OH MY. pic.twitter.com/22l1lTzPjW
— Tim and Sid (@timandsid) April 26, 2018
James ended the night with 44 points, 10 rebounds and eight assists.
“Just trying to make these fans proud & make my teammates proud… I was able to make another play.”
— NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) April 26, 2018
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on