CLEVELAND– With the ballgame tied up, 95-95, and the Pacers in possession of the ball with 26 seconds remaining, it appeared as if the Cavaliers’ season was in jeopardy.
That is, until LeBron James made plays that only LeBron James can make on both ends of the floor.
After blocking what would have been the go-ahead basket by Victor Oladipo, James caught the inbounds pass from Jeff Green and nailed a dagger three-pointer at the buzzer to give the Cavs the 98-95 win.
The Cavs now lead 3-2 in the series. Here are three takeaways from the win.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Kyrie Irving’s Impact with the Cleveland Cavaliers on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Exceeded Expectations this Season, What’s Needed in the Offseason on
- Is There Really An Appetite For The NFL In The UK? on
- Cleveland SC Hires New Coach Vlad Muresan on
- 2022 May Be Make Or Break For Browns Head Coach Kevin Stefanksi on