After a week of negative headlines for Johnny Manziel, he decided to head down to Mexico, wearing a Josh Gordon Cleveland Browns jersey, no less.
He joked with his buddy Josh Gordon about it in the Instagram post, saying he wouldn’t take the jersey off for a week. He also made sure to mention that Gordon was not partying with him.
He also used the hashtag Hi Dad, presumably as a response to the comments his father made, saying his son was a “druggie,” and that he hoped Johnny would “end up jail.”
Not much to say really at this point.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on