Good news, football fans: Johnny Manziel will be available Super Bowl weekend.
That’s right, the former Browns quarterback will be in Houston during the biggest week of football…signing autographs and taking pictures at a few local malls.
Manziel will be at Katy Mills mall on February 2nd and Woodlands Mall the following day, both days from 7-8pm.
For $99, you will receive an autograph. Throw in just twenty-nine more dollars and Johnny will write a special four-word message. Imagine all of the four-word combos that Johnny could write on a prized item you give him. “I didn’t make it.” “Daddy cut my funds.” “Cleveland, take me back.” The options are endless for your special messages.
What about a picture with the star of Texas A&M and Heisman winner, you ask? $99 scores you a professional photo that you can hang up on your wall. Is $99 too much for your liking? Get that phone out and take a selfie with Manziel for fifty dollars!
Come on, people. Please don’t give this guy the time of day. They say everything is bigger in Texas. Well, Johnny Manziel will be the biggest joke in Houston that weekend.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on
- Top 25 Most Popular Cleveland Indians Players of All-Time on
- Tribe Sweeps White Sox with 5-4 Come from Behind Win on