After the announcement that Browns coach Kevin Stefanski and a couple of Browns players had tested positive for the COVID-19 virus, the next question was – what players had tested positive?
The two players have been outed, that being offensive lineman Joel Bitonio and wide out KhaDarel Hodge.
Hodge has become a favorite for Baker Mayfield, catching 11 passes in 9 games for 180 yards with 11 of those catches being first downs and a long gain of 42 yards.
Losing Bitonio is a big blow to the Browns offensive line, as he started all 16 games for the team, playing at a high level for the season.
Bitonio has started every game for the Browns over the last four seasons, and with him out of the lineup, Michael Dunn is currently listed as the backup at the left guard spot.
Dunn played in six games in the 2020 season for the Browns, his first in the NFL.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns Coach Kevin Stefanski Set to Return for Divisional Game in Kansas City on
- Cavs trade Thomas, Frye and first-round pick to Lakers on
- Indians Decline 2018 Team Option on Relief Pitcher Boone Logan on
- Cavaliers Make Signing of Guard Deron Williams Official on
- Indians Reported to be in Talks for Milwaukee C Jonathan Lucroy on