Iman Shumpert threw another jab in the back-and-forth war of words between the Cavs and Warriors, who appear to be destined for a third-straight NBA Finals meeting.
Iman Shumpert has a message for the Warriors. pic.twitter.com/cRxMWE0yEn
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) November 30, 2016
In a recent interview with Complex Magazine, Shumpert was asked about some of the trash-talk from Draymond Green.
Draymond Green said in a recent interview that if the Warriors win the West Conference and the Cavs win East Conference, he wants to “annihilate” you guys in the Finals.
He should. We supposed to hate them, and they supposed to hate us. It’s OK. They supposed to take cheap shots at us. They’re gonna hate us, fam. That’s what sports is. It’s great. I love every bit of it. I’m glad he said that ’cause we gon’ bust they ass, too. You need to type that up: We gon’ bust your ass. Period.
The Warriors have won 12 in a row since starting the season off on a somewhat inconsistent note and now appear to be the team everyone expected to see.
No one in the East has proven they can threaten the Cavs yet.
Barring major injuries to either side, Shump will more than likely get the chance to put his money where his mouth is again.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on