On Tuesday the Cleveland Indians announced that they have signed left-handed pitcher Chris Narveson, to a minor league contract with an invite to MLB Spring Training.
Narveson has a Major League record of 30-19 with a 4.71 ERA in 118 games/65 starts throughout eight major league seasons. Narveson has two seasons with 10+ wins, one in 2010 and the other in 2011 both with the Brewers.
He was the 53rd overall pick by the St. Louis Cardinals in the 2000 First-Year Player Draft.
Last season, Narveson split time with the Miami Marlins and was a member of the opening day roster and with Triple-A New Orleans.
Chris Narveson is 35 years old and has played for St. Louis, Milwaukee, and Miami.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on