CLEVELAND, Ohio – On Friday night, the Cleveland Indians and Detroit Tigers began a three-game series.
This will be the final series of the first half of the 2017 season with the All-Star break next week.
Heading into the game the Cleveland Indians were one game ahead of the Kansas City Royals with a record of 45-39. The Detroit Tigers were 7 games behind in fourth place with a record of 38-46.
Following the Indians 11-2 victory over the Tigers, the Indians improve to 46-39 on the season. The Tigers fall to 38-47 on the year.
Here’s our three takeaways from the Indians 11-2 victory.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on