Last night the Cleveland Indians played in their second game of the 2017 MLB season and defeated the Rangers by a score of 4-3.
Before the game, Indians relief pitcher Shawn Armstrong played catch with Rangers fan Drake Varner before the game. Doug Varner posted the video on twitter of Drake and Shawn playing catch and gave Armstrong kudos.
— Doug Varner (@varnerdl) April 5, 2017
It's the little things about this game that makes it so worth it. Ranger fan for now, but maybe a future Indian! https://t.co/KBXWMXtSqd
— shawn armstrong (@SArmstrong90) April 5, 2017
Shawn Armstrong made his Major League Debut on August 8 of 2015.
Great move by the Indians reliever to play catch with a Rangers fan before the game and more than likely with always be a memory for Drake.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on