CLEVELAND – Indians outfielder Lonnie Chisenhall was placed on the disabled list last Tuesday while the team was in Kansas City after being scratched from the lineup before last Monday’s game.
It is now confirmed from the second opinion that he now has a grade three strain in his left calf and now expected to miss 8-to-10 weeks.
This is the second straight season Chisenhall has dealt with calf issues. He missed nearly the entire second half of the season with a right calf strain.
The 29-year-old is hitting .321, with one homer and nine RBI this season.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on