To the surprise of no one, the Indians announced this afternoon that both tonight and Saturday’s game against the Yankees at Progressive Field are official sellouts.
This two sellouts puts the total at five on the season, joining the home opener on April 6 vs. Royals, June 23 vs. Tigers and July 6 vs. A’s.
The team said that there’s still a few thousand tickets available for Sunday’s game, a game that will feature Trevor Bauer against Masahiro Tanaka with a 1:10pm first pitch.
Thursday’s game against the Yankees drew 31,267.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on
- Top 25 Most Popular Cleveland Indians Players of All-Time on
- Tribe Sweeps White Sox with 5-4 Come from Behind Win on