CLEVELAND – It should come as no surprise following the dramatic win on Thursday that extended the Indians win streak to 22 games, Friday’s game against the Royals at Progressive Field is now officially a sellout.
It’s the 10th sellout of the year, joining April 11 vs. the White Sox, July 4 vs. the Padres, July 8 vs. the Tigers, July 21-22 vs. the Blue Jays, August 4-5 vs. the Yankees and Aug. 25-26 vs. the Royals.
There are some duckets still left for Saturday and Sunday’s games against the Royals, with it being likely that one of the two days the Indians could be in line to clinch their second straight AL Central title.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on