Friday night the Oberlin Phoenix took home a solid 93-32 win over the Brooklyn Hurricanes at home, pushing their record to 4-7 on the season.
The win puts the Phoenix at 4-5 in the Patriot Athletic Conference.
The game was close after one quarter, as the Phoenix led 11-8, but Oberlin dominated the second quarter, outscoring Brooklyn 30-12 to take a 41-20 halftime lead.
Oberlin outscored the Hurricanes 52-12 in the second half to take home the 61-point win.
The Phoenix roster saw each player register at least one point, as they were led by Giles Harrell with 20 points.
Andre Yarber and Aaron Hopkins added 16 in the win for Oberlin.
Oberlin will be back on the court on Tuesday night as they travel to Brookside to play the Cardinals.
The Hurricanes will be on the road Tuesday as well as they will take on Buckeye.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cleveland Guardians Power Up with Addition of Josh Bell on
- Crunch win a weekend sweep in their home opener! on
- Cleveland Guardians Announce Progressive Field Renovation Projects on
- Donovan Mitchell Selected as All-Star Starter for 2023 NBA All-Star Game on
- Cavs Trade for Donovan Mitchell: Set up as a Force to Be Reckoned with in the East on