The Copley Indians moved to 8-2 overall, 4-1 in Suburban League conference play Tuesday evening with a home win over the Aurora Greenmen 85-73.
Copley led the game 25-17 after one quarter and never trailed, leading 46-36 at the halftime break.
The Indians were led by three players, all in double digits. DJ Jones led the way with 35 points, AJ Campbell scored 22 and Samuel Emich popped in 20.
Aurora falls to 7-5 overall, 3-3 in Suburban League play with the setback. Gabriel Elsawy had 23 for the Greemen in defeat, hitting seven three’s.
Cooper Bizjak had 18 points for Aurora.
The Indians, ,winners of four in a row, will be back in action on Friday as they play at Kent Roosevelt High School.
Aurora will play on Saturday evening at home against Gilmour Academy.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Mogadore Tops Warren JFK 28-14, Improve to 6-0 on
- Riverside Upsets Chardon 21-7, Ends Chardon’s 31-Game Winning Streak on
- Guardians Continue to Dominate, Closing in on American League Central Title on
- Ohio State vs. Wisconsin – Preview, Takeaways, Predictions on
- Week 1 NEOSI HS Football Player of the Week Results on