The Browns player who has been diagnosed with a positive test for Covid-19 has been identified, that being guard Chris Hubbard.
The team Friday afternoon sent out a statement saying that Hubbard has been placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Hubbard will sit for Sunday’s game at home against the Houston Texans, and there is a chance that he could sit longer depending on if he can pass two covid-19 tests.
The test Friday forced the Browns facility in Berea to close, but since that time players have since been cleared to return and Sunday’s game with the Texans remains on schedule for 1pm Sunday at First Energy Stadium.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cavaliers Free Agent Tristian Thompson Heading to Boston; Inks with Celtics for $19 Million for Two Years on
- Cleveland Browns: 15 Greatest Moments In History on
- LeBron James officially signs contract with Lakers on
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on