Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield is in yet another scuffle on twitter, this time with former Houston Texans running back Arian Foster, this time over a video of Mayfield dancing during a photo/video shoot last year for EA Madden Sports.
The tweet, originally put out by the Browns, showed Mayfield doing a dance during one of the shoots, to which they stated ‘Your QB Could Never.’
Mayfield didn’t like the tweet, and went back after Foster, saying that he was ‘too cool to show any personality.’
It remains to be seen what Foster actually meant, and if he was throwing a dig at Mayfield or was just correcting the way that the Browns phased the tweet.
Foster sent back after Mayfield went after him a link to a book – “The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom .”
Neither has said anything since the last Foster tweet with the link to the book, so it seems like (for now) the battle between the two is over.
*would never https://t.co/XgHmkjFO0P
— feeno (@ArianFoster) February 9, 2019
Respected you before this… I get it dog, you’re too cool to show any personality. Everybody’s different, though. No need to speak on it.
— Baker Mayfield (@bakermayfield) February 9, 2019
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on