Earlier this week as part of the Super Bowl media session Patriots wide out Kenny Britt, who started the season with the Browns, had some not so nice things to say about the team he started 2017 with.
Upon bashing the Browns, Britt stated “We don’t count Cleveland,” as one of the places that he’s played in his career. “To tell you the truth, I really don’t think about those times when I was Cleveland. Too busy getting ready for games. We’re still playing.”
What goes around comes around, as today for the biggest game of the season in the NFL – Britt is one of the inactives for the Patriots.
Here’s the complete inactives for the game between the Pats and Eagles:
Patirots: RB Mike Gillislee, WR Kenny Britt, DT Alan Branch, LB David Harris, TE Jacob Hollister, WR Bernard Reedy, OL Cole Croston
Eagles: RB Wendell Smallwood, WR Marcus Johnson, OT Will Beatty, CB Sidney Jones, and DL Steven Means, DL Destiny Vaeao, DL Elijah Qualls
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on