There’s something amusing about watching a comeback story, and there’s no doubt that if former Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel is to make a comeback, it would be the comeback one of the longest shots we’ve probably all ever seen.
After two headline making awful seasons with the Browns, Manziel has started to break radio silence, and now is promising anyone that would listen that he’s on the verge of his ‘comebackszn’ (which means comeback season in case you were not hip enough to know), and today put out a tweet with some highlights (even some of the only ones he had with the Browns).
Here’s the tweet – promising a comeback ‘north or south of the border’ for Manziel’s big comeback.
Through the good the bad. The ups and the downs I won’t stop until I get back. Whether that’s North or South of the border I promise you the #ComebackSZN is happening. https://t.co/rJa86X04Yl pic.twitter.com/ARQIogCG1S
— Johnny Manziel (@JManziel2) January 19, 2018
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on