CLEVELAND – The Browns got in the win column for the first time in 2015 on Sunday, using a stifling defense and a big play offense to top the Titans 28-14 at First Energy Stadium.
The win was much needed after an ugly 31-10 loss a week ago on the road to the New York Jets, and the win takes a lot of heat off the franchise – at least for one week.
With that, we take a look at ‘Five Takeaways’ from the win over the Titans, and turn the page to look ahead to next Sunday against the Raiders.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns Coach Kevin Stefanski Set to Return for Divisional Game in Kansas City on
- Cavs trade Thomas, Frye and first-round pick to Lakers on
- Indians Decline 2018 Team Option on Relief Pitcher Boone Logan on
- Cavaliers Make Signing of Guard Deron Williams Official on
- Indians Reported to be in Talks for Milwaukee C Jonathan Lucroy on