OAKLAND, Calif.— Draymond Green has proven on more than one occasion that he can’t leave well enough alone.
Tuesday is just the latest example of that.
For the second straight year, Green used the Warriors’ championship parade to take a shot at LeBron James and the Cavaliers using a t-shirt.
The shirt featured a clenched fist with three championship rings on it, captioned “Mood…” The shirt was referencing the popular Arthur meme that became a joke for the Cavs and LeBron James specifically during the first half of the regular season.
Last season, Green had a shirt made that said “Quickie” and looked like the Quicken Loans logo
Dray with another ? parade shirt pic.twitter.com/ExPq6aUoT7
— Warriors on NBCS (@NBCSWarriors) June 12, 2018
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on