CLEVELAND – During the game at Progressive Field Monday night there were a couple of injuries that hampered players during the game.
Abraham Almonte was removed from the game after aggravating a right bicep muscle strain and was replaced by Daniel Robertson to play right field. Prior to leaving the game Almonte was responsible for one of Cleveland’s runs in the bottom of the second inning.
Carlos Carrasco was removed after three and two-thirds, striking out 6 in his effort before Nick Goody came in to relieve the pitcher who was complaining of Left Pectoral tightness in the bottom of the fourth inning.
Stay tuned to NEOSI for continued updates, developing stories and all the best of Cleveland sports.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on