Fresh off their win over Notre Dame in the Fiesta Bowl on New Year’s Day, the Ohio State Buckeyes got more good news today when they landed a four-star linebacker and also a four-star quarterback.
Keandre Jones of Olney (Md.) Good Counsel decided to flip from Maryland to Ohio State, a huge boost for the Buckeyes, and also quarterback Dwayne Haskins of Potomac (Md.) The Bullis School is aboard.
He joins Ohio State from Maryland as well.
The Buckeyes already had landed four-star wide receiver Binjimen Victor of Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) Coconut Beach.
The huge class may give the Buckeyes the best recruiting class in the country, a boost to a program that vows to make another run at a National Championship in 2016.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on