Fresh off their win over Notre Dame in the Fiesta Bowl on New Year’s Day, the Ohio State Buckeyes got more good news today when they landed a four-star linebacker and also a four-star quarterback.
Keandre Jones of Olney (Md.) Good Counsel decided to flip from Maryland to Ohio State, a huge boost for the Buckeyes, and also quarterback Dwayne Haskins of Potomac (Md.) The Bullis School is aboard.
He joins Ohio State from Maryland as well.
The Buckeyes already had landed four-star wide receiver Binjimen Victor of Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) Coconut Beach.
The huge class may give the Buckeyes the best recruiting class in the country, a boost to a program that vows to make another run at a National Championship in 2016.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on