Browns fans who were livid when it was announced the team might have interest in now former head coach Adam Gase settle down – he’s not even going to get an interview.
The thought of Gase coming to coach the Browns was a stretch at best, as he already had a rough history with popular Browns (and former Miami) wide out Jarvis Landry.
Gase does have a relationship with Peyton Manning, which due to Peyton’s relationship with Browns owner Jimmy Haslam made it a thought he would get at least an interview.
The Browns did have interest in Gase a few years back, but at that time he declined an interview request with the team.
Gase is still a hot name in the coaching ranks, and is set to interview with the Cardinals tomorrow and has two other interviews lined up as of now.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on