The Browns are clearly still not the apple of the NFL’s eyes despite their domination of the Steelers Sunday night, as the latest NFL odds for Super Bowl LV has them having the longest road to winning the Super Bowl.
The team the Browns will play Sunday in the AFC Divisional round, the Kansas City Chiefs, still have the best odds to win their second straight title, coming in at 2/1.
Here’s the odds for the eight teams still remaining in the NFL playoff race to win the title.
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV
There’s no doubt that the Browns, if they do win (or even get) to the Super Bowl will have earned it, as they will have beaten the #3 seed Steelers on the road, the #1 seed Chiefs on the road, and either the #2 seed Bills or the #5 seed Bills.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns Coach Kevin Stefanski Set to Return for Divisional Game in Kansas City on
- Cavs trade Thomas, Frye and first-round pick to Lakers on
- Indians Decline 2018 Team Option on Relief Pitcher Boone Logan on
- Cavaliers Make Signing of Guard Deron Williams Official on
- Indians Reported to be in Talks for Milwaukee C Jonathan Lucroy on