The Browns may have a homecoming of sorts in free agency for a Medina native, as reports say the team has interest in Ravens free agent fullback Kyle Juszczyk.
Juszczyk was drafted by the Ravens in the fourth round of the 2013 NFL Draft, and played his high school ball at Cloverleaf High School.
While attending Harvard, he was First-team All-Ivy in 2012, and worked his way into being a part of the Ravens offense over the last three seasons.
Juszczyk had just five rushing attempts last year, but caught 37 passes and is a very good blocking back for the team. He was a First-Team All-Pro last season as well.
With Harvard graduates in their front office, Browns very interested in Baltimore's Pro-Bowl Harvard FB Kyle Juszczyk, per sources.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 8, 2017
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cleveland’s John Adams Marched into the Distinguished Hall of Fame by the Beat of his own Drum on
- Dayton’s Joe Thuney helping the Chiefs to a championship! on
- Crunch Bites – Home opener a week away! on
- Cleveland Guardians Power Up with Addition of Josh Bell on
- Crunch win a weekend sweep in their home opener! on