The weigh ins are complete and we are all set for UFC Fight Night 111: Holm vs. Correia
The card will start at 8am tomorrow morning on UFC Fight Pass. All but one fighter made the weight cut. The one to miss it, and miss it badly was preliminary card fighter Carlos John De Tomas who was well over the 126-pound limit for his flyweight bout with Naoki Inoue. De Tomas weighed 131 pounds. He was fined 30-percent of his fight purse, which goes to his opponent. All 23 other fighters on the 12 fight card, made weight with no significant issues.
For Vince McKee’s article on why Holly Holm needs a win more then Bethe Correia, along with full main card predictions, you can click here.
See below for the full card and enjoy your Saturday morning Egg’s and Bacon, with some fast paced, hard hitting UFC action in the cage!
UFC Fight Night 111: Holm vs. Correia Weigh-in Results
Main Card (UFC Fight Pass)
- Holly Holm (135) vs. Bethe Correia (136)
- Andrei Arlovski (243) vs. Marcin Tybura (242)
- Dong Hyun Kim “Stun Gum” (171) vs. Colby Covington (171)
- Rafael dos Anjos (170) vs. Tarec Saffiedine (170)
- Prelims (UFC Fight Pass)
- Takanori Gomi (156) vs. Jon Tuck (156)
- Cyril Asker (245) vs. Walt Harris (249)
- Alex Caceres (146) vs. Rolando Dy (146)
- Justin Scoggins (126) vs. Ulka Sasaki (125)
- Li Jingliang (170) vs. Frank Camacho (169)
- Kwan Ho Kwak (136) vs. Russell Doane (135)
- Naoki Inoue (124) vs. Carls John De Tomas (131)
- Ji Yeon Kim (136) vs. Lucie Pudilova (134)