Led by four players in double digits, the Benedictine Bengals improved to 8-3 on the season as they topped the Padua Bruins 75–59 on the hardwood.
The Bengals opened up the game with a 19-7 first quarter, and cruised from there, leading the affair 42-20 at the half.
Davin Zeigler led the Bengals with 16 points, Jashun Cobb added 14 points with B.J. Busbee putting in 11 in the victory.
Sophomore Daniel Peterson led the Bruins and all scorers with 22 points in the setback for Padua.
The Bruins will have little rest as they will come back to Padua Gymnasium on Saturday to face NDCL.
Benedictine will play at home against the Eagles of St.Ed’s on Saturday at 7pm.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on
- Top 25 Most Popular Cleveland Indians Players of All-Time on
- Tribe Sweeps White Sox with 5-4 Come from Behind Win on