The Browns got some good news Friday about play making receiver Odell Beckham Jr., one day after he was sent home with an illness.
The wide out passed his first coronavirus test, which is good, but he officially won’t be able to join the team until passing another test, and likely will be back Saturday in time for Sunday’s game with the Steelers.
Browns head coach Kevin Stefanski confirmed the latest on Beckham Friday speaking to reporters in a zoom call.
Beckham is listed as questionable on the Browns injury report, as is quarterback Baker Mayfield as well as fellow receiver Jarvis Landry.
If he’s good to go, Beckham will play Sunday but it’s a short week for him in terms of practice, as he was not on the field Thursday and Friday.
He was able to take part in virtual meetings after being sent home.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on