It appears the Buckeyes are losing running back Warren Ball, as George Thomas of the Beacon Journal reports the Buckeye RB is set to leave to finish out his college playing days at Akron.
Ball in three seasons with Ohio Sate ran the ball 41 times for a total of 189 yards. He was never able to get much in the way of playing time due to Carlos Hyde and Ezekiel Elliott. He has a year left of eligibility and will be doing it for the Zips.
In 2015 Ball played in three games, rushing for a total of 28 yards.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on