NEW YORK– When in New York, do as New Yorkers do.
That’s exactly what the Cavaliers did on Monday morning as they took the subway from their shootaround back to their hotel. They were faced with either a 45 minute bus ride, or a six minute ride on the train.
“Trying to be like real citizens man,” J.R. Smith says in the video.
— NBA (@NBA) November 13, 2017
They continued to document the actual journey on the train itself.
Arguably the best part about the clip below is the “Can you not?” subway man, as Twitter has dubbed him, who clearly has no idea that the man sitting next to him filming is LeBron James. The commuter got so annoyed that he actually got up and left, off to the green pastures of Twitter stardom.
— UNINTERRUPTED (@uninterrupted) November 13, 2017
The Cavs tip off against the Knicks at 7:30 p.m.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cavaliers Free Agent Tristian Thompson Heading to Boston; Inks with Celtics for $19 Million for Two Years on
- Cleveland Browns: 15 Greatest Moments In History on
- LeBron James officially signs contract with Lakers on
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on