It was a big night for the Ohio Raiders of the PAFL as they traveled to Pittsburgh and defeated the Rangers 31-16. While the win improved their record to 3-1, perhaps the biggest thing to come out of Saturday night was the leg of their incredible place kicker Josh Brebant.
While most NFL kickers struggle to make anything outside of 55 yards, this “semi pro” player went out and booted one from 57 yards. A personal and team record. A call has been placed to league offices to see if this was in fact, a league record as well.
You can see the massive boot below courtesy of the Ohio Raiders twitter account who were gracious enough to send us this remarkable footage.
Raiders lead 31-0 on this 57 yard field goal pic.twitter.com/znvyE32TE2
— Ohio Raiders (@OhioRaiders) May 19, 2018
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on