Milwaukee- Sometimes in sports you catch a bad break and sometimes you just get beat. The Milwaukee Bucks came into Monday nights game with a vengeance, and took it out on the Cleveland Cavaliers with a 129-112 victory.
The Cavs on the other hand, came into Monday night riding high fresh off their first win Saturday night. Milwaukee a sour taste in their mouths ,the Bucks blew a 21-point second half lead and lost in overtime to the Miami Heat. So when things began Monday night, Cleveland knew they would have their hands full.
Going into the game, Cleveland’s emphasis was to slow down last seasons
MVP, Giannis Antetokoumpo. Well the good news is it wasn’t Antetokoumpo
that beat the Cavs on Monday, it was the combination of the rest of the
roster. Khris Middleton lead the way with 21-points but six other Bucks
scored 14 or more points.
The Cavaliers managed to hold a one point lead after the first quarter in large part to a quick start from Kevin Love. The Cavaliers forward finished the game with 15 points and 16 rebounds, his 19th career double-double against Milwaukee.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on