It’s not been an easy year on the field for Browns free agent quarterback Robert Griffin III, as he’s only appeared in one game due to injury.
Off the field his season has been very up and down, with his life being in the public spotlight after a split with his wife and new relationship with Florida State track and field athlete Grete Sadeiko.
Now today RG III’s ex-wife Rebecca Griffin went on the offensive over what she felt was her husband leaving her and her young daughter high and dry.
Rebecca Griffin created a twitter account, fired off a crazy series of tweets telling a lot of personal information about their relationship, and then deleted the account as fast as she created it.
UPDATE 11:53pm – The account that was reportedly created by Rebecca Griffin was fake according to RG III, who himself came out and blasted whoever created the account via his official Twitter account.
That account attacking my family was fake and none of what was said was true. Whoever did it, you messed with the wrong one.
— Robert Griffin III (@RGIII) November 29, 2016
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on