According to one of Ian Rapaport’s sources, Terrelle Pryor will play through a torn ligament in his finger for the final two games of the season.
Source: #Browns WR Terrelle Pryor does have a torn ligament in his finger. He’ll try to grit and play through it. Procedure after the season
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) December 19, 2016
Pryor’s future beyond this season is unclear, but whether he is playing for q contract extension with the Browns or auditioning for other teams, these last two games could factor into what uniform he wears in 2017.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cavaliers Free Agent Tristian Thompson Heading to Boston; Inks with Celtics for $19 Million for Two Years on
- Cleveland Browns: 15 Greatest Moments In History on
- LeBron James officially signs contract with Lakers on
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on