On a day when the rumors will be flying hot and heavy, the Browns are reportedly shopping a couple players already on the roster, as Ohio.com’s Nate Ulrich reports the team is willing to move CB Jamar Taylor and TE Randall Telfer.
The Browns are also shopping cornerback Jamar Taylor and tight end Randall Telfer, a source said. On Wednesday, NFL Network reported Taylor could be dealt if Dorsey drafts a cornerback early. Taylor and Telfer were full-time starters for the Browns last season.
Telfer was a 6th round pick of the Browns back in 2015, and hasn’t made all that much of an impact in his first two seasons. Last year he pulled in three passes for 36 yards and no TD’s.
He’s in the final year of his rookie deal and is set to make $705,000 this season.
Taylor was traded from the Dolphins to the Browns in 2016, and the Browns gave him a new deal for $15 million over three seasons. We shall see if there’s any takers and what the Browns might get in return if they can move one of these two players.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on