CLEVELAND – The Cavaliers and Trail Blazers land on opposite ends of the spectrum.
Cleveland has lost six of its last 11 games, with one winning streak – a two-game stretch against Detroit (3/5) and Denver (3/7) – in the last month. Head coach Tyronn Lue is trying to manage an injury-riddled roster, all while implementing four new players into his rotations.
Portland has won 12 of its last 13 games, including a 10-game winning streak dating back to Feb. 14 vs. Golden State. Head coach Terry Stotts has solidified his lineup, as Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum and Jusuf Nurkic are starting to form a superstar trio.
The two playoff-bound rosters will square off on Thursday evening from the Moda Center in Portland, Ore.
When: 10:00 p.m. ET
TV: Fox Sports Ohio
Online: FOX Sports Go
Radio: WTAM 1100 AM, WMMS 100.7 FM, La Mega 87.7 FM.
Cavs probable starters: PG George Hill, SG Kyle Korver, SF Jeff Green, PF LeBron James, C Larry Nance Jr.
Trail Blazers probable starters: PG Damian Lillard, SG C.J. McCollum, SF Maurice Harkless, PF Al-Farouq Aminu, C Jusuf Nurkic.
Cavs injuries: PF Kevin Love (left hand fracture – OUT), C Tristan Thompson (right ankle sprain – OUT), SF Cedi Osman (left hip strain – OUT), SG Rodney Hood (low back strain – questionable), Larry Nance Jr. (hamstring – questionable).
Trail Blazers injuries: None.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on