CLEVELAND – The Cleveland Browns will look to bounce back from a heartbreaking defeat against the Oakland Raiders last week, as today they play host to the division rival Baltimore Ravens.
The Ravens come into this weeks game with a record of 3-1, tied for first place with the Cincinnati Bengals in the AFC North. The Browns are 1-2-1 on the season. Though many could argue they should be at least 2-1-1 on the season.
Here are three keys to a Browns victory:
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Crunch win a weekend sweep in their home opener! on
- Cleveland Guardians Announce Progressive Field Renovation Projects on
- Donovan Mitchell Selected as All-Star Starter for 2023 NBA All-Star Game on
- Cavs Trade for Donovan Mitchell: Set up as a Force to Be Reckoned with in the East on
- Munch Musings from E. 53rd and Hamm Avenue: It’s Crunch Time in Cleveland…again! on