A police report from Brunswick Police has been obtained involving Friday’s incident with Browns CB Justin Gilbert.
The facts of the case reported Saturday by sources that Gilbert threw a cup of chewing tobacco at the windshield of a 55-year old Parma man have been confirmed via the report.
Gilbert, who the Browns drafted in the first round last season, didn’t play in Sunday’s opening day 31-10 loss to the Jets.
Check out the Police Report below:
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cleveland Browns: 15 Greatest Moments In History on
- LeBron James officially signs contract with Lakers on
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on