In a very important road game Tuesday, the Cleveland Monsters took on the San Antonio Rampage. The Monsters were looking to rebound and unfortunately could not do so, losing to the Rampage 4-0.
The Rampage would strike in every period, being very aggressive in the first frame to start things off. Gabriel Bourque began the strong San Antonio offensive night with a goal just thirty-three seconds in. Bourque’s ninth goal of the year had Goaltender Anton Forsberg and the Monsters heading into the break looking for an answer.
At the 3:33 mark is where the Rampage would strike again, as Troy Bourke would extend the Rampage lead to two. The two teams would head into the locker room with the 2-0 score intact off of Bourke’s eighth marker of the year.
Shawn Ouellette-St. Amant (9:30) and Chris Bigras (10:44) would find the back of the net for the third and fourth goals of the game, as San Antonio would finish out the game and lock up the 4-0 win over Cleveland.
The Monsters 27-26-3-4 and sit in 6th place in the Central Division currently.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on